Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drinking the Nescafe

If you are my friend on facebook, you will see that I have a slight addiction to news articles from Al Jazeera English, yahoo news, and other sources. I read a lot of articles and I post the ones that I feel the need to spread. I have mentioned earlier that I will be doing a post about the revolutionary trend in the Middle East right now. Before I do this post though, I would like to get your thoughts and questions about the matter. I could easily write my opinion about the whole thing, but this is supposed to be mainly about the facts. So I'm putting the questions to you, what do you want to know? What would you like explained? Send it in an email, or leave a comment. I will then do my best to talk to local Moroccans, find related news articles, and then also offer my own opinion. Hopefully, at the end, I will have one comprehensive post that helps with understanding the situation in the Middle East and specifically in Morocco.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment